Monday 28 September 2015

Kolkata start-up launches tax filing portal for CAs


Kolkata, Sep 25 (IANS) A city-based start-up has come up with an income tax calculation and filing portal for chartered accountants which it claims to make filing easier for the professionals.
Funded by TaxMantra and Indus Net Technologies, the company - Make You Tax Technologies - operates on a public cloud based model and is sourcing space from Amazon Web Services.
"The chartered accountants will have to pay Rs.6,500 and will get an unlimited access to file multiple tax returns," Indus Net Technologies CEO Abhishek Rungta told media persons here.
It has targeted to file 100,000 income tax returns by the end of March 2016 and is working on a mobile-friendly version of the tax filing website.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about tax-filing. These services are essential for ensuring that tax rules and regulations are followed, maximizing deductions and credits, and reducing mistakes and penalties. You can also check out about Online Tax Filing here.

    ReplyDelete